POWERMAX II® M and P series
POWERMAX II® motors are the most powerful steppers available, providing the highest torque per motor size and speed range These NEMA 23 (60 mm) motors are available in half-, single-, and two-stack configurations with holding torques from 42 to 253 oz-in. The M Series includes SIGMAX® technology for higher torque and acceleration. We can provide co-engineered modifications to meet your exact needs.
- P2 models: NEMA 23 (60 mm) motors available in 3 stack lengths with torque ratings from 0.30 to 1.51 N-m (42 to 214 oz-in) nominal holding torque
- M2 models: NEMA 23 (60 mm) motors available in 2 stack lengths with torque ratings from 0.67 to 1.79 N-m (95 to 253 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- Available with affordable co-engineered modifications to suit your application needs, time frame and budget
- Speeds up to 3,000 rpm meet the velocity demands of most high-torque applications
- Polymer encapsulated stator for exceptional thermal dissipation
- Polymer end bell with threaded inserts runs cooler and provides greater flexibility for mounting encoder and brake options
- Largest available shaft diameter on a NEMA 23 stepper withstands high radial and axial loads, numerous shaft modifications
- Oversized 30 mm bearings increase bearing and motor life
- Optional SIGMAX® technology increases torque and acceleration rates
- Optional low inertia rotor produces the highest possible acceleration rate
- Precision ground rotor OD and honed stator ID provides a concentric air gap for high performance in an economical motor design
- Exposed laminations improve thermal dissipation for longer motor life
- High quality, dependable operation backed by a two year warranty
- UL recognized
Servo Dynamics (THAILAND) Co.,Ltd.
Phone : +66 2 7535625 Fax : +66 2 7535650
E-mail : email@example.com