E and H Hybrid Series Stepper Motors
These high-efficiency, low-loss stepper motors have a conventional, round frame in NEMA 23, 34 and 42 frame sizes (60, 90 and 110 mm). A wide variety of standard windings, connectors and options suit general-purpose applications with holding torques up to 27.95 N-m (3,958 oz-in). The E Series features SIGMAX® technology for higher torque and acceleration rates.
- Conventional round frame design available in NEMA 23, NEMA 34 and NEMA 41
- Holding torques up to 27.95 N-m (3,958 oz-in)
- Highly customizable to fit nearly any application
- Both E and H Series motors provide the high speed capability required for rapid traverse applications
- E Series general-purpose motors feature our patented SIGMAX® technology for higher torque and acceleration rates
- Select from terminal board connections (via conduit), MS connectors or flying lead connections in waterproof or standard enclosures (flying leads not available in NEMA 23 frames)
- NEMA 34 and 42 models are UL Recognized and feature Class B insulation
- NEMA 34 and 42 models are rated for IP65 with “C” (MS Connector), “L” (Terminal Board) or “M” (Terminal Board) construction, with shaft seal
Servo Dynamics (THAILAND) Co.,Ltd.
Phone : +66 2 7535625 Fax : +66 2 7535650
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org