The Kollmorgen TBM (Torquer Brushless Motor) Series direct drive frameless motor is designed to be directly embedded in your machine, using the machine’s own bearings to support the rotor. This series is designed for applications that require high power in a small, compact form factor with minimized weight and inertia. With a selection of standard motors—plus our ability to quickly and cost-effectively incorporate co-engineered modifications—you can choose an exact-fit motor that provides the highest performance in robotic joints, medical robotics, sensor gimbals, guidance systems and other motion-critical applications.
- Multiple frame sizes ranging from 60 mm (2.36 inches) up to 129 mm (5.08 inches) OD
- 24/48/96 VDC standard optimized windings
- Low Cogging Designs
- 155°C internal winding temperature continuous capability
- Stainless steel rotors for corrosion protection
- Banded Rotors
- Laser Marked Armatures
- RoHS Compliant
- CE compliant at Rated Voltage
- Custom windings
- Latching hall effects (pre-aligned and factory installed)
Servo Dynamics (THAILAND) Co.,Ltd.
Phone : +66 2 7535625 Fax : +66 2 7535650
E-mail : email@example.com