DC Torque Motors
Direct Drive DC torque motors are ideal for servo applications where it is desirable to minimize size, weight, power and response time, and to maximize rate and position accuracies. These motors provide a servo actuator that can be attached directly to the driven load. A permanent magnet field and a wound armature act together to convert electrical power to torque.
- Ideal for positioning or speed control systems that require high stall torque, high torque at low speed or optimum torque at high speed.
- Frameless and housed models available in a huge range of sizes and torques
- High torque-to-inertia ratio for rapid start/stop and acceleration
- High torque-to-power ratio for low power input requirements
- Low electrical time constant for excellent command response at all operating speeds
- Linear torque response for all input currents and speeds, with no dead spots
- Reliable operation over a long life
- High accuracy even at low speeds, without the backlash and compliance of a geared system
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Compact, adaptable design
- Co-engineered modifications include specific magnet materials, laminations, magnetic pole counts, stack lengths, windings, installation geometry and mor
Servo Dynamics (THAILAND) Co.,Ltd.
Phone : +66 2 7535625 Fax : +66 2 7535650
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org