ST/SN Series AC Synchronous Motors
ST and SN Series synchronous motors provide high performance in three frame sizes, NEMA 23, 34 and 42 (60, 90 and 110 mm). Resistor-capacitor kits are also available. These motors are driven economically from standard AC line voltage and the synchronous speed is related to the line frequency.
- ST models: NEMA 23 (60 mm), three stack length options with torque ratings to 131 N-cm (185 oz-in)
- SN3 models: NEMA 34 (90 mm), three stack lengths with torque ratings from 198 to 636 N-cm (280 to 900 oz-in)
- SN4 models: NEMA 42 (110 mm), three stack lengths with torque ratings from 500 to 1059 N-m (715 to 1500 oz-in)
- All models offer flying lead, terminal box, connector and shaft extension options
- 72 rpm motor speed (with 60 Hz voltage)
- Constant speed does not vary with load
- 120 volt AC models
- Fast starting, stopping and reversing
- Can be stalled indefinitely without overheating
- Standard connections include leaded, terminal box, MS connectors, rear shaft
Servo Dynamics (THAILAND) Co.,Ltd.
Phone : +66 2 7535625 Fax : +66 2 7535650
E-mail : email@example.com