KS06, KS09 and KS11 Series
AC Synchronous Motors
Our high pole count motors naturally turn at slower speeds (72 or 60 rpm). They only need a resistor-capacitor (RC) network to operate from single-phase AC utility power. These motors provide the highest torque in an AC synchronous motor for loads that operate at 72 rpm or slower. They are available in three frame sizes.
- Latest high torque construction
- Motor torque up to 1,500 oz-in (1059 N-cm)
- 72 rpm at 60 Hz, 60 rpm at 50 Hz
- 120 and 240 volt AC versions
- Patented RRC network for smoother operation
- Leaded or terminal box connections
- Gearboxes available on KS09, NEMA 34 motors
- KS06, KS09, KS11 Series - High Torque - NEMA 23, 34, 42
- SS240, SS450 Series – NEMA Size 34
Servo Dynamics (THAILAND) Co.,Ltd.
Phone : +66 2 7535625 Fax : +66 2 7535650
E-mail : email@example.com