S200-DLS Servo Drive
The S200-DLS Series adds a Digital Link interface module to the standard S200 servo drive family, providing connectivity to the Digital MMC family of controls. Both the S200-DLS and the MMC Smart Drive can share the same Digital Link network, expanding the features and capabilities available for control by the MMC digital standalone or drive-resident controls.
- Factory-installed DL card provides a Digital Link interface for S200 servo drives
- Can be used with the MMC Digital Standalone Control Family or MMC-SD Digital Drive Resident Control Family
- Can be used in combination with the MMC-SD Digital Drive Family
- Competitive pricing, comparable to S200 pricing
- Available in 3A, 6A, 12A and 24A versions at 120/240 VAC
- Same standard serial, aux I/O and SFD feedback connectors as our S200 Series drives
- 24-bit high-resolution feedback
- 3-5 kHz high-performance current loop bandwidth
- Intelligent feedback device with electronic motor nameplate eliminates the need for drive parameter set-up and servo loop tuning, allowing plug-and-play commissioning in most applications
- Standard features include torque and velocity control base, electronic gearing, up to an 18-bit analog reference input and an encoder equivalent output
- Meets UL 508C, CE, EN50178, EN61800-C and Semi F47 Standards
- Separate "Keep Alive" power input allows rapid recovery from emergency stop conditions.
- Adds a compact, 3A to 24A 120/240 VAC drive option to the Digital Link network
- Works with MMC Smart Drive family and expands the control capabilities of MMC standalone or drive-resident digital controls
- Compact footprint allows use of smaller cabinets, or mounting close to the point of use
- Optically isolated inputs/outputs, positive locking connectors and full fault protection for long machine life and immunity to accidental damage
- High performance system designed for increased machine throughput
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface reduces engineering and support time
- Reduced overall cost
Servo Dynamics (THAILAND) Co.,Ltd.
Phone : +66 2 7535625 Fax : +66 2 7535650
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org