AKD-N Multiaxis Servo System
The decentralized drive system consists of a central power supply and robust IP67 rated servo drives, which are placed nearby the motor. The system offers everything that is needed for the next generation of machine design - and removes everything that hinders the simplicity. Power supply as well as safety and fieldbus communication are combined in one single hybrid cable of only 11mm diameter. On the motor side there is also only one cable needed for power, brake control and feedback. Altogether leads to cable savings in the machine of more than 80%.
The drives cover a power range up to 4 kW. Safe Torque Off as grouped or single control are part of the standard equipment. Tertiary EtherCAT output and local STO are available as options.
- Multiaxis system, consisting of central power supply AKD-C and up to 16 servo drives AKD-N
- Rated voltage 400V…480V, 3~
- Drive in two current ratings 3 / 6 A
- Protection class IP67
- Feedback types SFD, SFD3, Biss C, EnDat 2.1 and 2.2, Hall, Comcoder, Hiperface, Hiperface DSL
- EtherCAT fieldbus
- More compact machines through smaller cabinet
- Savings in cabinet air conditioning due to reduced drive losses
- Faster setup due to significantly reduced cabling
- Maximum degree of freedom in motor selection
- Less hardware and reduced cabling through integrated I/O
- Complete integration into AKD servo drive family
Servo Dynamics (THAILAND) Co.,Ltd.
Phone : +66 2 7535625 Fax : +66 2 7535650
E-mail : email@example.com