Magnetic Safety Sensors with coded magnets.
They can be connected with:
- the programmable safety controller Mosaic, with which they are certified to reach safety level PLe / SIL3 (up to 4 sensors with M1)
- the dedicated interface MGd1, with which they are certified to reach PLd (1 sensor) or PLc (up to 4 sensors).
The magnetic sensors are used to monitor the position of the safety devices sliding, hinged or removable.
- rectangular or cylindrical compact size;
- robust fiberglass housing;
- IP67 rating;
- operating 25...+75°C;
- coded Tamper resistantSwitching distance 3...10mm;
- can be connected to Mosaic safety configurable controller (PL e) or to the dedicated safety control unit MG d1 (PL d).
Servo Dynamics (THAILAND) Co.,Ltd.
Phone : +66 2 7535625 Fax : +66 2 7535650
E-mail : email@example.com