Thomson precision ball spline systems feature high speed, anti-friction linear motion under high torsional loads. They have high reliability under varying operating conditions and predictable life expectancy. Thomson precision ball splines resist radial displacements resulting from torque loads and require smaller forces to achieve axial displacement of the spline member while transmitting torque. They have application versatility such as helicopter motor couplings, translating dirve shaft couplings, non-swiveling telescoping struts, and much more.
Ball Splines Highlights
- High speed, anti-friction linear motion under high torsional loads
- Anti-friction linear travel by ball recirculation
- Resistance to radial displacement resulting from torque loads
- Smaller force required to reach axial displacement of spline members while transmitting torque
- High reliability under varying operating conditions and predictable life expectancy
- Minimal lash resulting from wear and elimination of stick-slip
- Minimized friction reduces heat, preventing seizure
- Custom machined keyways are available for both inner and outer race
- Application versatility - helicopter rotor coupling; translating drive shaft coupling; non-swiveling telescoping struts; honing machine and drill press spindles; workhead and table ways; robot and remote handling machines
Servo Dynamics (THAILAND) Co.,Ltd.
Phone : +66 2 7535625 Fax : +66 2 7535650
E-mail : email@example.com